Inserting a PDF Thumbnail Into Your Website
1. Log into your website and navigate to the page you want to edit.
2. Click on Page Builder to put your page into editing mode.
3. Click on the area you want to edit.
4. In the editor, place the cursor where you want the image to be displayed and click on Add Media.
5. In the Insert Media window, click Upload Files
6. Drag the original PDF Document AND the thumbnail into the Media Library (alternatively, you can browse to the documents on your computer).
7. Get the URL of your original PDF document. You will need this in order to make the thumbnail "clickable". To do this, select the original PDF document and highlight the area in the URL box. Use Cmd-C (Mac) or Ctrl-C (Windows) to copy the URL to your clipboard (or choose File - Copy in your browser window)
7. Deleslect the original PDF document by clicking on the checkmark (you only want the thumbnail image to be selected).
9. With the thumbnail image selected, click Insert Into Post
10. Click on the thumbnail image in your editor and click the Edit/Insert Link button.
11. Paste the link into the box, click the blue arrow to apply the settings, and click Save to save your changes.
12. In the top right-hand corner of the page, click Done.
13. Click Publish.
14. Test your link