Every Business Solves A Problem
Every business is created to solve a problem. Music streaming services were created because people wanted to be able to listen to any artist they wanted to without having to buy CD's. Income Tax applications were created so that individuals could do their own taxes instead of going to an accounting service. Landscaping business were created because home owners wanted a nice lawn without weeds.
This exercise will help you:
- Define the problem that you are solving;
- Define your solution to their problem;
- Identify the fears and frustrations that your ideal client has;
- Identify how your client feels after buying your product or service;
- Be more effective with your digital strategy and online adverting;
- Refine your website content to better connect with your ideal customer;
- Better anticipate your target market needs and desires.
We suggest setting aside 30-60 minutes to answer the following questions.
Please take some time to think about each question. Being concise about your ideal customer will lead to a much more effective marketing strategy. The more precise you can be, the more effective you will be.
Let's Continue Building Your Customer Avatar